FLAIR EYES CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
UPDATED: July 2017
These terms and condition of use constitute a legal agreement between you (the client) and Flair Eyes and govern the use of website. Please read this agreement before you purchase any content from this website or upload any image. By downloading content from Flair Eyes, you accept the terms of this agreement.
What is Flair Eyes?
The Flair Eyes ("Site") is Myanmar's first high-quality stock photography website and you can purchase photographs and video clips of local photographers from all around the country.
This site is designed for user's ("Client") convenience to look up, search and purchase the item you need easily and efficiently.
What is Client?
Users who visit the website and purchase/download the content from Flair Eyes are clients. Photo uploading services are only available to registered contributors ("Contributors"). You can visit the website without purchasing and we will consider you "User".
Cost and Pricing
Users : There is no cost to visit the site.
Clients : The prices of each and every photos are shown by the right side of the content.
Contributors : These are paid accounts. Monthly or subscription fees are described here. If you are a paying photographer/videographer of Flair Eyes stock photography website, we consider you a "Contributor".
- Payments, Expiration and Cancellation : When you decided to contribute on our website, Flair Eyes will automatically charge your credit card monthly if you choose to pay month-to-month. You will have to manually update your contribution periods depending on your selection.
- Contributors can cancel at any time. If you cancel, you will continue to receive the service you've paid for through the end of paid term. No refund will be provided.
Flair Eyes continues to grow at a rapid rate due to our pay-one-price policy.
You will be responsible tracking all activities for your contributor/s account/s and you agree to (a) maintain the security of all passwords and usernames (b) notify Flair Eyes immediately of any unauthorized use or other or other breach of security and (c) accept all responsibility for activity that occurs under each contributor accounts.
Flair Eyes reserves the right to monitor downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of this agreement.
If Flair Eyes determines that you are in breach of this or any other term of this agreement, it may suspend access to your account and seek further legal remedies.
- All photos must be taken by the contributing photographers.
- Contributors are responsible for the content under their names in any cases regarding the contents.
- Contributors have no limitations on the number of files but first they must send their products to Flair Eyes to upload on the site.
- Contributor may send up to 50 files per month. If that limit is reached, the Flair Eyes reserves the right to deny future contributions until the 1st day of the next calendar month.
- Flair Eyes reserves the right to change any limitations at any time.
Limits of Use
Clients can use licensed content include:
- Clients can use the purchased content for multiple purposes for unlimited times except to use for print materials or to use for commercial and on-air advertising. The client must purchase the content with its suitable resolution and price for print or on-air advertising purpose. Please contact Flair Eyes for better content quality.
- It is an violation of these Terms to disrupt the Site or the way it functions, interfere with other User's enjoyment of the Site or use the Site to deceive or harass people.
- It is also a violation to make use of the photos or videos for unclear, controversial purposes.
- Clients do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Flair Eyes can license the same content to the other customers.
websites; blog posts; social media; online advertisements; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations, designs, web and mobile applications.
Client must contact Flair Eyes for further usages include:
printing works, newspapers, magazines, books, film and television.
No Unlawful Use.
You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
No Use in Trademark or Logo.
You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
No False Representation of Authorship.
You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely licensed content and claim that you are the author.
No Electronic Templates.
Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates. Intellectual Property Right
- All of the license content is owned by either Flair Eyes or the photographer/videographer who contribute the content. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by Flair Eyes and the contributors.
- You do not need to include a photo credit for business use, but if you are using content for editorial purposes, you must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: "Photographer's Member Name/FlairEyes"
- Also for the footage, you must include the following credit in visual productions: "Videographer's Member Name/FlairEyes".